Welcome back to the all new Refillrx.com
A quick introduction:
We are sure most of you are startled by the new site and have a few questions if you are coming here for the first time and we hope to answer them for you.
The new site has been revamped to remove the use of the old Patient ID cards. The new system allows you the opportunity to create your own username and password. You can now throw away the old cards after registration because you will never need them again.
How do I register?
The entire registration process is just three simple steps.
- Locate your pharmacy - You must use BOTH the zipcode and last four of your pharmacy's phone number. You cannot search with just one.
- Authenticate yourself - You must submit information already on file with your pharmacy. If you have an old Patient ID, you can use this to authentiate yourself. If you do not, you must submit personal details to assist in "matching" you with your pharmacy. If for some reason you do not have a match, you must contact the pharmacy to ensure that you are using correct information.
- Create username and password - After matching successfully, you must create a username and password once. This will be your new login to gain access to your prescriptions online.
What's the next step after I register?
After the registration process you will be able to immediately log in. Please use the username and password that you just created.
Once you log in, you will see the following:
- Pharmacy Profile - If you have only one pharmacy on your account, you will be directed immediately to your pharmacies profile. If you have multiple, you can choose which you want to see first in your account settings. To view the entire list of pharmacies on your account, click on "Pharmacies".
- Account - In your account settings you can update your email, privacy preference, email reminder and pharmacy homepage. You can also click the "Delete Account" button on the right hand side if you would like to remove your account. You can always recreate the account in the future.
- Assistance - If your pharmacy has provided an email address to be contacted at, you will be able to send them an email through the assistance form. If you do not see their name in the dropdown, you must call them.
- Add Another Pharmacy - You can add up to five pharmacies on one account. You cannot have more than one user at a single pharmacy and must create them their own account. You can however reuse email addresses when creating accounts.